French Press Brew Guide
This is the recipe recommended for brewing our coffee on a French Press.
8 cup French Press Coffee Maker
Optional (but recommended) items:
How to brew a French Press
1. Bring your water to a boil. Pour 54 grams (approximately 9 TBS) of ground coffee into your 1 liter French press.
2. Start your timer. Pour boiled water over the grounds making sure that they are completely saturated. Fill the French press with 900 ml (approximately 4 cups) water.
3. Replace the top of the French press, but make sure the plunger is all the way up.
4. Let brew 4 Minutes
5. After 4 minutes, slowly lower the plunger all the way down.
6. Serve immediately or decant into another vessel to stop the brewing process. Pour, enjoy, repeat.