1. Fill your kettle and start heating the water. Bring to a boil.
2.Pre-heat your French press by filling half full with hot water. Dump out the water.
3. Pour 54 grams (approximately 9 TBS) of ground coffee into your 1 liter french press.
4. Start your timer. Pour boiled water over the grounds making sure that they are completely saturated. Fill the French press with 900 ml (approximately 4 cups) water.
5. Replace the top of the french press, but make sure the plunger is all the way up.
6. After 4 minutes, slowly lower the plunger all the way down. Decant into a separate vessel.
7. Your coffee is now ready.
8. Pour, enjoy, repeat.