1. Fill your kettle and start heating the water. Bring to a boil.
2. Place paper filter inside filter cap and rinse to evenly saturate.
3. Measure 15 grams (about 1.5 TBS) of medium-coarse ground coffee into your Aeropress, set up in the inverted position with hexagonal base up top.
4. Start your timer. Pour 60 grams boiled water over the grounds then stir for 15 seconds to make sure that they are completely saturated. Wait an additional 15 seconds for coffee to bloom.
5. Fill the remaining space in the Aeropress with hot water, aiming for 225 grams over the next 10 seconds. Place filter cap with paper filter on top of Aeropress and screw on tightly.
6. Holding both the plunger and the chamber, carefully flip the Aeropress onto your cup and press the plunger down slowly. Plunge coffee through filter for 45 seconds. Your total brew time should be within 1:30-1:45.
7. Your coffee is now ready, enjoy. For easy removal of grounds, simply unscrew the filter cap and plunge the spent coffee into your compost bin.